Request for Building / Zoning Code Enforcement

Please submit all requests for the Building Commissioner to investigate an alleged building or zoning code violation in writing via our Building / Zoning Code Enforcement form. You may submit the form online via our website (link below), or by picking up a hard copy at the Building Department office. The Town is not obligated to investigate verbal or anonymous requests.

Building / Zoning Enforcement Form (web-based)