- The Finance Department is responsible for overseeing all town expenditures and recording transactions in compliance with Massachusetts General Laws.
- The Finance Director is responsible for performing complex financial and accounting work for the Town, including administration of the Town’s operating budget and oversight of the Town’s computerized accounting system.
- The Town Accountant helps protect the financial interests of the town by providing independent oversight of the Town’s finances and by ensuring that financial transactions are executed legally, efficiently, and effectively.
- The Finance Department is also responsible for all required tax reporting and works with the town’s auditing firm to ensure compliance.
LocationThe Finance Department is located in the lower level of the Community House.
Audits & BudgetsVisit our archive center to find past fiscal year financial documents.
- Longmeadow MA ACFR21 Final
- 20 CAFR - Longmeadow - Signed Final
- 19 CAFR - Longmeadow - signed final
- 18 CAFR - Longmeadow - signed final
- FY 23 GFOA Longmeadow Budget Report Final
- FY 22 GFOA Longmeadow Budget Report Final
- FY 21 GFOA Longmeadow Budget Report Final
- FY 20 GFOA Longmeadow Budget Report Final
- FY 19 GFOA Longmeadow Budget Report
- OPEB 7-1-19
- Other Post Employment Benefits Actuarial Study (PDF)
- PFG Issuer Comment Report Final
- POS Longmeadow 9-19-17
- Summary - Longmeadow Massachusetts GeneralObligation- - Oct-11-2019
- Standard-Poors Credit Rating May 2020
- S - P credit rating June 2021