Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Vacancy (member from Historic District Commission)
- Steve Weiss - Vice Chair (member from Historical Commission)
- Dan O’ Malley - Clerk (member from community at-large)
- Craig Carr (member from community at-large)
- Michelle Steger (member from community at-large)
- Vacancy (member from community at-large)
A 9-month demolition delay ordinance was passed at the Longmeadow Town Meeting in April 2006. Owners that apply for demolition permits for historical structures dating prior to 1901 will be subject to this delay. A demolition delay bylaw cannot prevent demolitions indefinitely, yet delaying the demolition of a significant resource can often have a positive outcome. The delay period provides a window of opportunity to consider other alternatives to demolition.