Who do I call if a street light is out?

You can call the Public Works Department at 413-567-3400 or send an email to publicworks@longmeadow.org. Please have information on location of light (i.e., house number, pole number, nearest intersection or cross street) and we will report it to the maintenance contractor. Most of the streetlights are owned by the Town of Longmeadow and are repaired by Dagle Electric. 

In the future the streetlights will be converted from high-pressure sodium to energy efficient LED lights. 

Show All Answers

1. If I have a water- or sewer-related problem in my home, who should I call?
2. Which department takes care of trees on the tree belt?
3. Who can answer my recycling and trash questions?
4. Where can I pick up a recycling container?
5. Why are you digging up a street you just paved?
6. Who do I call if a street light is out?