Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Town Manager

  1. Filing a Claim (Personal Injury and Property Damage)

    Fill out this form If you incurred damages or injuries caused by roadway and sidewalk defects or potholes within town limits and are... More…

  2. Request Use of Town Seal
  1. Neighborhood Traffic Calming Application